Pages


"Let's be cheerful"! We have no more right to steal the brightness out of the day for our own family than we have to steal the purse of a stranger. Let us be as careful that our homes are furnished with pleasant & happy thoughts as we are that the rugs are the right color and texture & the furniture comfortable and beautiful"! Laura Ingalls Wilder

Friday, May 25, 2012

the twilight zone



Some religions believe that what you understand to be real, is illusion and what you imagine, is true reality.  Oh dear, I think Erin captured it!  And she even caught the sacred cow.

I just finished reading "Death of a Guru" by Rabi Maharaj (for the 3rd time).  Read it.  You'll understand where this picture took me and why I rejoice!

Blessings, Debbie

17 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll read it!
    I hope you have a lovely long weekend Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always looking for a good read! The picture is most interesting. I keep seeing more and more things each time I look...fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too funny - reflection shots are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting...will check on that book, I need some summer reading and challenging thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting indeed! - Have a wonderful holiday weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checked it out on Amazon and think it's going on my summer reading list. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a very good book. I love the picture, too. Thanks so much for the visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very unusual photo. Have a great weekend doing things you love with those you love! Can't beat that! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie! Oh, I don't know about that book. Must check it out!
    I love the birdie post, too! Sending love your way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read the true story of Rabi Maharaj Death of a Guru and it's worth reading. JB

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never heard of this book. I will have to get it and read it! The picture makes you stop and take notice. I love photos like this. Wonderful!!!

    You have such a beautiful family!!

    xoxo...Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of the book, but now I'm very curious! The picture is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make me laugh right out loud! It's fun being your blogging friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have just spent some time catching up on all your adventures while I was away, from the chipmunk trooper on horseback to the chickadee whisperer. They were wonderful! I really, really loved the close ups of the bird on the pinky, and you made me laugh with the last little declaration.

    I need to check out that book you linked.

    Very cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Debbie,

    Your blog is such a hoot! I love your family's adventures, and the way you share them with a great sense of humor and faith.

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...