Pages


"Let's be cheerful"! We have no more right to steal the brightness out of the day for our own family than we have to steal the purse of a stranger. Let us be as careful that our homes are furnished with pleasant & happy thoughts as we are that the rugs are the right color and texture & the furniture comfortable and beautiful"! Laura Ingalls Wilder

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

sunny side up



Egg on my face... er, egg on his face... umm...  Here is egg face.  Some days... this is as good as it gets.  Enjoy your day!

  ~Thanks Erin, for the creative cooking and the clever photo.


Blessings, Debbie



18 comments:

  1. Very cute! Have a great day:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that's one clever smiley face!! LOL! And, it's breakfast time here right now... ;) blessings ~ tanna
    Great photo, Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the chickens are doing their job! Good girls.
    It's snowing here AGAIN. Oh well. Delayed start at school, shortened classes. Winter, you are true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, I hope everything is well in your world, I'm a little worried about you.
    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice egg face but I can stomach half cooked eggs. Sorry, just can't get use to the raw. JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. It actually looks quite appetizing to me right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice eggs!! Yes, after so long without fresh eggs, every day is a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks like a happy fellow - I think I need to consider turning my sunny side up - feeling a tiny bit disgruntled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats cute! I am loving eggs lately, everyday now for a week I have had an egg salad sandwich for lunch, so good! (Oh dear, now if I can just prove I am not a robot!) ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heehee! Oh, those look so good. I think I shall go make myself some eggs.. sadly I don't have fresh. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute photo! I am on a diet right now that has you eat two eggs for breakfast everyday (for 17 days). Considering that I hardly ever eat eggs, it is a bit of a challenge for me especially because I can't have toast with them! :)

    Happy Thursday!!!

    xoxo...Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be right over, make mine over easy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cheerful way to begin the day! :D
    Nice job, Erin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...